Precautions for Appointments
We are so excited to welcome our Brides back to Savvy Bridal. We wanted to share all the precautions we will be taking to keep our employees, brides and their loved ones safe while finding the dress of their dreams!
Due to city ordinance and recommendations from the CDC, Savvy Bridal will REQUIRE FACE MASKS. We ask you to bring your own, but if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Savvy Bridal has 6 dressing areas. We will be limiting capacity of appointments in separate bridal areas. We want each group to be 6-10 feet a part
- Weekday appointments you may bring up to 6 guests plus the bride
- Weekend appointments you may bring 4 guest plus the bride
- Your bridal party will only come into contact with limited employees
- Our fitting rooms will allow each party to remain separated from all other parties in our shop
- All areas will be sanitized after each appointment has ended
The Coronavirus is spread mainly from person-to-person contact. This includes people who are in close contact with another (within 6 feet) and through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Please be safe. We are excited about opening, but want you to stay healthy and happy.
Information is changing rapidly, and we will do our best to provide important updates as we become aware of the changes. If you have questions or concerns, let’s chat. Feel free to reach out.
To schedule an appointment click here.