Precautions for Appointments
We wanted to share all the precautions we will be taking to keep our employees, brides and their loved ones safe while finding the dress of their dreams!
Due to city ordinance and recommendations from the CDC, Savvy Bridal will REQUIRE FACE MASKS. We ask you to bring your own, but if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Savvy Bridal has 6 dressing areas. We will be limiting capacity of appointments in separate bridal areas. We want each group to be 6-10 feet a part
- Bridal appointments you may bring 5 guest + the bride
- Your bridal party will only come into contact with limited employees
- Our staff/ bridal consultants is all fully vaccinated
- Our fitting rooms will allow each party to remain separated from all other parties in our shop
- All areas will be sanitized after each appointment has ended
The Coronavirus is spread mainly from person-to-person contact. This includes people who are in close contact with another (within 6 feet) and through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Please be safe. We are excited about opening, but want you to stay healthy and happy.
Information is changing rapidly, and we will do our best to provide important updates as we become aware of the changes. If you have questions or concerns, let’s chat. Feel free to reach out.
Savvy Bridal KC is located in the Crossroads District of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Gowns can be ordered in size 0-24 and take about 4-6 months to arrive. Custom order wedding gowns are priced between $800- $4,500. Our Off The Rack gowns (can be taken home during your appointment) can also be found ranging in sizes, and are priced between $500- $2,000.
Savvy Bridal STL is located in the historic Lafayette Square, St. Louis, Missouri. Gowns can be ordered in size 0-24 and take about 3-6 months to arrive. Custom order wedding gowns are priced between $1,200- $4,500. We no longer carry Off The Rack gowns in our boutique, but we we will do our best to accommodate you.