We’re hiring! Part time bridal Stylists and Stylist assistants
Savvy Bridal Boutique is seeking a highly motivated Bridal stylist and stylist assistant to celebrate our clients well and to empower confident decisions for their wedding gown purchase.
While building relationships with our brides, you will provide an exceptional shopping experience and be their guide to purchasing one of the most important gowns they will ever wear!
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Greeting our brides and their entourages with a welcoming energy
· Researching bridal trends and becoming highly trained in product knowledge
· Becoming an advocate for our brides during their appointment
· Listening to concerns and budgetary requirements to make visions come to life
· Actively thinking two steps ahead of what needs to be done – from cleaning to serving our brides, we are a team and operate as such
· Weekend work is a requirement – our busiest (and happiest) times are on Saturdays
· A love for hospitality and a team environment
· A sense of personal style that exudes professionalism in a confident and comfortable way
If this sounds like you and you are available 2-3 Saturdays a month from 9:00a- 6:00pm.
Please send us am email at email@example.com