Savvy Bridal – Saint Louis, MO
Savvy Bridal in Saint Louis, MO carries a curated collection of bridal gowns that are customizable and ranging from $1,500 to $4,500. Wedding gowns take 4-6 months to arrive once they are ordered in your size. ‘Ready to Wed’ gowns are priced $1,500-$2,500 and are ready to be take home during your appointment. Our team thoughtfully chooses each and every gown and accessory carried in our shop to make sure we have the best of the best, but also a variety of styles and silhouettes to complement your unique style!
Bridal Designer Collections
- Anora Bridal – Exclusive to Savvy Bridal
- London Collection- Exclusive to Savvy Bridal
- Ivory Collection- Exclusive to Savvy Bridal
- Limited Bridal – Exclusive to Savvy Bridal
- Carrafina Bridal
- Colby John Couture
- Allure Romance
- Allure Couture
- Eva Lendal
- Wona Couture
- Allure – Madison James
- Mon Cheri- Sophia Tolli Collection
Bridal Boutique Hours:
Tuesday through Saturdays
Strictly by Appointment Only (for appointments outside business ours please email us at STL@savvybridal.com so we can try to accommodated)
Bridal Boutique Location:
1905 Park Avenue
Saint Louis, Missouri, 63104
To be put on our waitlist for a day that’s already fully booked, please email your name and phone number to STL [at] savvybridal [dot] com
What to bring to your wedding dress shopping appointment
- Your key decision makers (mom, sister, grandma, etc)
- Nude undergarments (if possible)
- Anything you KNOW you want to wear on your wedding day (heirloom accessories, etc)
- Inspiration photos if you have them
- Positive attitude and excitement
- Bonus tip: eat before your appointment! Northing worse than shopping Hangry.
brides are saying
Savvy Bridal was wonderful! I had gone to a few other places to get my “feet wet” before my appointment at Savvy. I wasn’t expecting to find my dress that day and especially at the price I really wanted to be at.
I loved my experience at Savvy! Beautiful shop and very helpful staff! I found my dress on Christmas Eve in less than 30 minutes!